Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Week 3 Key Games



 

 

Week 3 Key Games and Picks

 

    I may be on a little fishing trip, but I can't leave without making my picks for the week. I am 13-4 through week 2 and I am looking to build on that. So, lets take a look at the key games to watch this weekend.
 
    No reason to prolong it in this post. The biggest game of the week has to be Alabama at Texas A&M. If you ask me, though, I think it might be the biggest downer of the week. Everyone is expecting this to be a really good game, but am I the only one who thinks Alabama will handle their business with little to no problem? Sure there are some Crimson Tide fans that are nervous, but come on..... It's Nick Saban. He has had an entire off season, and the last two weeks, to prepare for the Aggies. I've always said that if Saban gets more than a week to game plan against another team, it's over. Saban has something for Johnny Manziel. And I know Manziel thinks he is 'the man' but that was last year...... Man I have to stop... I am starting to sound like a BAMA fan...... It will be fun to watch.
 
    Here are my key games to watch with my picks
 
UCLA at Nebraska.
  This could really be a close game. UCLA won last year's meeting and I think they will be ready for the Huskers. However, I think playing in Nebraska will be the difference. My Pick: Nebraska
 
Tennessee at Oregon.
  Please watch this game. I don't care if you aren't a fan of either one of these teams. It will be fun to watch. Tennessee is outmatched in so many ways. Butch Jones has his work cut out for him early in the season, and I think this will give us a small idea of where he has the Vols right now. My Pick: Oregon
 
Nevada at Florida State.
   Look, I get it..... It's Nevada. But it's the Noles' season opener. It's Jameis Winston's first home game, and if thought he was fun to watch on Labor Day, then you can't miss this game. My Pick: FSU
 
Ohio State at California.
  This has trap game written all over it for the Buckeyes. And with Braxton Miller not being 100%, it could be a bumpy road game. I still think Ohio State has more talent from top to bottom, so that should help. Urban Meyer should be able to keep his guys focused too. My Pick: Ohio State
 
Vanderbilt at South Carolina
  Vandy gave South Carolina all they could hand last season and came up short. That was a Thursday night game.....in Nashville. This is in South Carolina and Spurrier is angry. Clowney is frustrated. This has the makings for a blowout. My Pick: South Carolina.
 
Ole Miss at Texas.
   Texas is a mess right now. No doubt they are a little, okay, VERY frustrated from their loss to BYU. Ole Miss won't go down easily either. In fact, I like Ole Miss in this game. My Pick: Ole Miss
 
Alabama at Texas A&M.
   We have all been waiting for this game since they met last season. Every time we heard Manziel was in trouble, or drawing negative attention, all we could think about was WEEK 3 against BAMA. Well, now it's here, and I am pretty sure the Crimson Tide have something for 'Johnny Cocky Manziel'. He is that one guy you can't stand in football right now. I'm pretty sure Aggie fans are tired of him too. But they won't admit it because he is winning games for them. Enough of the Manziel talk, Alabama wins this game.... and I think they win big.  My Pick: ROLL TIDE!
 
    That's it for this week. Thanks for reading. Check us out on Facebook and give us a 'LIKE' and a 'SHARE'. Check back Monday for Week 3 Recap.

No comments:

Post a Comment