Thursday, October 24, 2013

College Football Chatter Week 9




College Football Chatter Week 9

 
    So the "SEC! SEC! SEC!" post might have rubbed some fans the wrong way..... Can you guess which ones? As predicted, some took it as an attack on the SEC. It's okay, I get it.... But I must also point out that I have received feedback from other SEC fans who agreed with the post and said they have felt the SEC has been top heavy. Top Heavy? Yes, that is all that was discussed and debated yesterday...... Nothing about the SEC being overrated or anything like that. Either way, I appreciate all the feedback and all of your opinions. I especially appreciate those who can OWN their comments and views. 
 
    Moving on.....
 
Reader Question segment will be Friday, and I have already received a few from some fans this week.... Thank you.... I am always willing to take on more, so send them to Jeremy.cf2d@yahoo.com or post to our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/collegefootball2day. Anything College Football, Any Team.
 
 

Heisman Watch 

  This past week helped make the Heisman Race a little more clear. Jameis Winston made it clear that he belongs in the race. Tajh Boyd took himself out of the hunt with a dismal performance at home against the Noles. Marcus Mariota has to be the frontrunner at this point. He will have some key games ahead that will help decide if he can make the cut. It's been fun to watch these players thus far.... Here is my Top 3 Heisman List
 
1. Mariota
2. Winston
3. Manziel
 
Who do you think will win the Heisman? Who is your top 3? Let me know.
 
   Tomorrow I will post this week's Key Games and Picks. Send in your predictions for Reader Question Segment on Friday. Also, don't forget to check our friends out at www.fans25.com. Join the discussion, any sports, you name it.
 
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment