Thursday, February 6, 2014

CF2D's First Video Edition




CollegeFootball2Day

 
   National Signing Day has come and gone. With that, I am excited to bring you CollegeFootball2Day's first video segment. At the start of the 2013 season, I promised some changes were in the works. I worked hard to have it ready before the end of the season, but the timing just wasn't right. It is finally here, and I am very excited about the coming months. Feedback is welcome. I also want to give a big shout-out to all of CollegeFootball2Day's followers and supporters. Thank you all very much. Without you, this would have never made it this far. This will be the third year since I started CollegeFootball2Day. Let's make 2014 a HUGE year.
 
 
 
 
 
  Reader Questions can be sent to Jeremy.cf2d@yahoo.com
 
Also check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/collegefootball2day
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment